Cheese factor.


The same old bowler
Vintage Turtle neck velvet top - stolen from mother
Skirt - gift from my Rhea
Tights - Mum's
Shoes - ebay thrifted

the only things I actually bought with my own money in this outfit was the hat.
Shameful I know, but, by know the realization has been made that half my clothes are infact my mothers
but she's doesn't mind
It's weird because the one thing I said I'd never wear no matter what was turtle necks, even if they were the most "in fashion" thing ever, but they haven't been "in fashion", 
which made them seem more and more appealing 
So my mum offered, and I accepted
luckily it looked good in my eyes when I wore it, a few weird looks in town but not more than usual

I LOVE MY SHOES
EBAY IS MY LOVER

Muchas Gracias 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou guys!
xo